The aim of the Scout Group is to support boys in their physical, mental and spiritual development, that they may play constructive roles in society.
They take part in a well balanced programme which includes, looking at their place in God’s world, how to work and co-operate with their peers and leaders, their responsibility and reaction to others less fortunate than themselves, meeting people important to their community and of course outdoor skills and activities.
All our outdoor activities are age relevant and can be as simple as putting up a tent in the church grounds, a weekend in the Mourne Mountains or a weeks camping in the Lake District.
- For boys and girls aged 4-5 years
- Meet each Wednesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- For boys and girls aged 6-7 years
- Meet each Thursday 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- For boys and girls aged 8-11 years
- Meet each Thursday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- For boys and girls aged 12-14 years
- Meet each Thursday 7.45pm – 9.45pm
- For boys and girls aged 15-18 years
- Meet 1st and 2nd Wednesdays in a 3 week cycle @ 8.00pm
For further information re the Scout Group, please fill in the form below: